BIG, TOUGH, AND FIERCE
Double trouble…the name says it all. Big, tough, and ideal for motorcycle riding, Double Trouble is also built for carrying yet roomy enough for organized travel. Carry and travel fierce—rain or shine. The quick-draw holster system can be removed for a roomy travel
- Made with Wax Canvas (water Resistant (easy to clean and maintain)
- Available in vintage black or brown
- Detachable holster system – universal leather holster for custom positioning
- 5 layered, organized pockets that fit any sized phone, retention bands for secure placement, plus a 7″x9″ pocket for large items, including some tablets
- Two adjustable straps (leg strap: up to 31 inches, body strap: up to 55 inches), plus a leg strap extension for wearing the bag under your arm
As with all UkoalaBags, the Double Trouble is lovingly made by hand.
Bag Size: 10.5″ X 13″ (Main Compartment: 7″ X 9.5″ X 1.75″)
- (All bags have an interior cloth which is brown to make the inside of the bag soft to the touch. )
A favorite with our customers for the stylish and unique lace-up front cover, the Double Trouble bag is built for secure and organized hands-free carrying all your everyday essentials.
The Double Trouble is equipped with a mesh back to minimize sweating, a detachable front cover, five organized pockets with a front pouch carefully designed to fit any size phone with retention bands to hold your phone and valuables in place.
Our popular black Double Trouble comes in the compact size only; the two-tone taupe bag is available in both compact or standard size.
A leather belt keeper is included to contain any excess belt tail when the waist strap is adjusted for fit. We recommend purchasing the optional waist belt extension ($6.99) if you plan to wear your bag in the cross-body or backpack configuration, or if you simply want some extra length.
Another popular option is to purchase a second waist belt AND an extension piece, extend them to the desired length , and simply swap out your usual waist belt for this second one when sporting your bag as a backpack.