· Lightweight, polymer shotshell carrier.
· Easy installation, requires no alterations to the shotgun in most cases.
· All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing required
Material: Military Grade Polymer
Available Range: Training, Competition, or Hunting Use
· two Allen Key of different size.
· a 10/32 screw with washer.
· a 1/4-28 screw with washer
1. : Remove 6 little hex screws from the shotshell carrier to expose two tapped hole in the mounting plate.
2: Lay the shotgun on its side with the ejection port facing down.
3. : Using the supplied big screw with washer, push out pin (A) located above and to the rear of the trigger guard. Leave screw in hole.
4: Turn the shotgun over and place the mounting plate on the receiver with the two corresponding holes on the two screws.
5: Start screws into the mounting plate and lightly tighten. Do not overtighten. Overtightening may lock up the shotgun’s action. To remedy, simply loosen screws.
Compatible with models: Mossberg 500, 590 & 590DA 12GA Shotguns
Carry Additional 6 Shots
The Mossberg 500 and 590 shotguns are great but the one thing that is annoying about most shotguns like these is their low ammo capacity. The 6-round carrier is a good choice to bring additional shots.
Each to Reach
Whenever you want to put a few more shells into the chamber of your shotgun, you can just reach to the side of your gun and pull out another shell without your other hand having to lose its grip on the handle.
No Gunsmithing Required
When installing a shotshell carrier onto the Mossberg 500 or 590, you won’t have to modify your gun in any way before performing the installation.