Our Belt and Clip holster is made from a tough outer nylon shell for impact resistance. The soft microfiber lining gives wear protection and also conforms to the shape of the gun. The microfiber lining holds gun oil in contact with the gun for rust protection - it will not absorb gun oil and break down over time in the way that foam linings do. Our integrated speed release design is superior to the typical Velcro thumb break style. Metal clip is included.
- Speed release retention system
- Tough, waterproof 2000 denier outer shell
- Armored outer edge 4-ply binding
- Built-in sight ramps
- Tufted polypropylene lining - holds gun oil and protects against rust
- Conforms to shape of gun
- Heavy gauge webbing
- Wear on belt or clipped to pants with included metal clip
Our holsters that have the speed release system exceed level 2 retention standards. Holsters are snatchproof, but drawing the weapon can be done easily by the wearer in one motion.